Winter can be a tough time for colds and flu. Here are some simple tips for lessening your risk of getting sick.
- get enough rest and stay home if you’re not feeling well
- eat medicinal foods ( check out my Wellness and You post)
- have simple remedies at home like elderberry syrup, apple cider vinegar and yellow onions
- manage your stress - have you noticed you are more vulnerable when you are all stressed out?
- have fun and filter out the negative noise - laughter is truly the best medicine
- if you have to fly, check out my post for limiting exposure to bacteria.
- avoid large crowds ( I love going to the movies in the winter, but I’m choosing theaters that have low attendance instead of the large multi-cinema showcases)