Preheat oven 400 degrees Prep time - 5-10 minutes
Cook time 40 minutes
Buy pre-cut butternut squash or peel your own - it takes less than 5 minutes to cut it into cubes
- 1 butternut squash, cubed
- 2 to 3 T.. coconut oil
- 2 T curry powder
- 2 T. turmeric
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ground parsley
- Place the squash on a baking sheet with edges. Rub the squash with the avocado or coconut oil and sprinkle with the curry powder, turmeric, and dash of sea salt. Lay the squash across the sheet, making sure there’s space between the pieces.
- Roast for 30 to 40 minutes, depending on the thickness of the squash. The squash should be a rich golden-yellow color and browned a bit. Turn once for even cooking.
- Taste and add more seasoning, salt or pepper if needed. Sprinkle ground parsley and serve