Successful longevity begins early in life. Seventy percent of your health outcomes come from your lifestyle, and the foods you choose every day can make a huge difference in your ability to resist disease and other conditions that interfere with your quality of life.
Take this short quiz to see how you are doing.
1. I eat a quality breakfast that contains little or no sugar every morning. (y) (n)
2. I wake up feeling rested most days. (y) (n)
3. At the end of the day I typically feel (a) exhausted (b) content (c) irritable (d) overwhelmed
4. I eat a combination of 5-7 fruits and vegetables daily (y) (n)
5. I limit my amount of refined sugar consistently (y) (n)
6. I avoid sugary drinks like coolattas and frappuchinos (y) (n)
7. More than 80% of my meals are prepared at home (y) (n)
Take a look at how you've answered these questions. See where you may be doing fine, and also where you may be needing some change.
If you know you need change but feel at a loss as to how to start, sign up for my newsletter to get ongoing motivation to eat well and stay healthy. Or read a motivating book like or Food Becomes You - Simple Steps for Lifelong Wellness